Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got all my travel sorted now!!! But now for accommodation.....We've got about 18 of us goin over and just wondering if anyone can suggest anywhere to stay? Decided the tent option is to sweaty...lol

I heard that there is university accommodation that you can rent out fairly cheaply but cant find anything about this on the net - does any know about this??

All the apartments seem to be for 3/4 ppl thats the problem! Could obviously split up would like to stay fairly near to each other. :P

Any ideas?!

CANT WAIT!!!!!xxxxx :P

Hi guys,

This forum has proved really helpful so far and I hope it will continue to do so.

I have booked my ticket to the festival now, get in! Only 86 days to go, can't wait.

Does anyone have any news about buying camping passes as the festival website just says "Camping passes will be available to buy online from 1st April." But it is past that date and no sign of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Olly

are the tickets bound to the name on them? thinking about buying one when the student loan arrives, but if it ends up i cant go (gutted) i dont want to be stuck with a ticket i cant pass on :/

Sorry mate the tickets say that the same on them needs to match the name on your ID. And they do check this when you collect your wristbands. I suppose you could contact the organisers through the website and ask if you can change the name and then they reissue the ticket. Anyway if I were you I would just take the plunge. You certainly wont regret it.

i'm not into ance at all but just up for a good time...i'm sure they're gonna pull all sorts out of the bag. wouldnt mind seeing daft punk as bjork as they're sposed to be playing glastonbury :P

still haven't seen cansei de ser sexy live but i'm hoping to be the only person in serbia who'll be able to chat them up in portuguese :P

i'm not into ance at all but just up for a good time...i'm sure they're gonna pull all sorts out of the bag. wouldnt mind seeing daft punk as bjork as they're sposed to be playing glastonbury :P

still haven't seen cansei de ser sexy live but i'm hoping to be the only person in serbia who'll be able to chat them up in portuguese :P

Seats still available on the eufest bus journeys from Budapest Airport (Ferihegy) to Novi Sad on 10th, 11th, 12th July returning on 16th & 17th July to match all easyjet flights, Wizzair and Jet2 flights from Luton, Gatwick and Manchester. Tickets are the same as last year - £40 return, £20 single. We are also providing transfers from Balaton for the Ryanair flight £25 each way as well as from Belgrade Airport to Novi Sad at £7 each way. Please see our website www.eufest.com for times and booking details.

We have just arranged a contract with a 350 room hostel near exit camp. Price is £70 for 4 nights, £82 for 5 nights. Limited allocation and on a first come first served basis. Please email us for a factsheet and booking form.

We also have an accommodation directory of houses and apartments available in Novi Sad over the festival weekend. Contact us to book, or for more information, on info@eufest.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you all again.

Derm

:P

Edited by the_derminator

Hi there

Getting the last details sorted woo!

I am looking for a bus transfer but will be staying in Budapest either side of the festival so don't really want to have to go all the way out to the airport to meet my transfer - does anyone know of any companies that can pick up and drop off from Budapest centre? Anyone who wants to give me a price on picking us up from hotel Bara on the 11th and dropping us back there on the 17th? There's only two of us at the moment tho.

Otherwise, what's the best way to book the train?

^you can book online with www.volanbusz.hu (it's the hungarian wing of eurolines) and i reckon that'll be cheap....think for trains you'll have to buy them when you get there

i bought my camping pass a few days back and still dont have a barcode. is this normal? :/ it's a separate bardcode for the festival ticket and camping yea?

Black Strobe confirmed they live act on dance arena.

I allready posted confirmed dj's in exitfest line up topic ,

but it would look better if we stick , all things concerning exit in one topic....

So once again for you with cheaper tickets :D

Danny Tenaglia

Roger Sanchez

John Digweed

Richie Hawtin

Eric Prydz

Trentemoller LIVE

Blackstrobe LIVE

Collabs 3000 LIVE

Nic Fanciulli

Paul Woolford

Magda

Sebastien Leger

Justin Martin

Novi Sad is going to be on fire , im looking forward to meet new people ,

Last year i met a few guys from London , and they where crazy as hell...

Its really bad we forgot to exchange emails ,

but we where completely wasted so maybe thats the reason :lol:)

Anyway im looking forward to seeing you all here...

Exitfest for some once in a life time experience , for me once in a year experience :P)

I allready posted confirmed dj's in exitfest line up topic ,

but it would look better if we stick , all things concerning exit in one topic....

So once again for you with cheaper tickets :D

Danny Tenaglia

Roger Sanchez

John Digweed

Richie Hawtin

Eric Prydz

Trentemoller LIVE

Blackstrobe LIVE

Collabs 3000 LIVE

Nic Fanciulli

Paul Woolford

Magda

Sebastien Leger

Justin Martin

Novi Sad is going to be on fire , im looking forward to meet new people ,

Last year i met a few guys from London , and they where crazy as hell...

Its really bad we forgot to exchange emails ,

but we where completely wasted so maybe thats the reason :lol:)

Anyway im looking forward to seeing you all here...

Exitfest for some once in a life time experience , for me once in a year experience :P)

seen that just there....EXCELLENT!!! any they even updated the english site.... they must be starting to get their act together