Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

I'm planning on renting a flat, for comfort, but buying a campsite pass anyway. Only about a tenner, and it gets you in to the bar and food stalls, and will have plenty of mates camping there to hook up with. Also, did anyone figure out what the score was with those little one man tents set up along the rear of the campsite? As far as I could tell, they were just put up by the organisers so ayone could crash in them, cos a lot of them looked to be empty a lot of the time.

Derm

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wu tang clan?! i'll believe it when i see it ;)

anyone know how long these 'early bird' tickets are up for? i mean the €85 ones that are on the site now...do they go up at any point?

a mate just mentioned exit today and i'd love to get back to eastern europe, hopefully do some travelling as well. since there are budget flights from manchester to budapest that may be an option. the bus is 10,000 forint return budapest-novia said (bout £26)...anyone got an idea how much the train is? one way or return?

cheers :)

wu tang clan?! i'll believe it when i see it :)

anyone know how long these 'early bird' tickets are up for? i mean the €85 ones that are on the site now...do they go up at any point?

a mate just mentioned exit today and i'd love to get back to eastern europe, hopefully do some travelling as well. since there are budget flights from manchester to budapest that may be an option. the bus is 10,000 forint return budapest-novia said (bout £26)...anyone got an idea how much the train is? one way or return?

cheers ;)

20 euros? no way ;)

yea i did a couple of train rides from prague-budapest and vienna-prague and had some wacky adventures

can we ask this here? what's the policy on drugs at exit? is it tolerated? can you buy tings there? etc etc.... the serbian border is probably one place in the world where i wouldn't want to have anything on me

Hi there im going to opener festival in poland then making my way down to exit via a few stops anyone know what the camping is like? there seems to be a lot of talk of people booking accomodation? also anyone with any info that might help me on my on any places i should try see inbetween would be great, it looks like Gdansk-Warsaw-Krakow-Bratislava-Budapest-Exit?

Cheers