V-FESTIVAL INFORMATION

Guest Tom_uk

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom will people stop posting new what are the chances threads and start using mattmattmatts thread ?

i say tom, is there a slight chance that a terrible/tragic accident should end james blunts existence if/when he is announced to play V, and will this occur over that very weekend?

yours hoping...

Dear Tom please can you fix it for me to manage to get all my stash into the V weekend without any hastle from the police or storm troopers and is there any chance you can meet me at my car so you can help me bring my beer to the tent ..

thanks in advance

karl

Dear Tom

My boyfriend keeps asking me to give him a blow job, but i don't know what this is. All the other girls at school just keep laughing when i ask them. Am i really stupid for not knowing? Do i actually have to blow?

From Inexperienced of Manchester

That's right, pick on the new boy!! *bitch* :blink:

Dear Tom

My boyfriend keeps asking me to give him a blow job, but i don't know what this is. All the other girls at school just keep laughing when i ask them. Am i really stupid for not knowing? Do i actually have to blow?

From Inexperienced of Manchester

Cool yer Jets honey. You laughed at my pussy. ;)

Tom, I'm most annoyed, I turned up at 5pm and she was really angry at me, she wanted picking up at 4:30. Why didn't you tell me?

And Craig, Monday headliner is Jimi Hendrix, second headliners are Nirvana and also on the same day on the V stage you've got Pink Floyd, The Beatles and Guns n Roses.

Also, The Who are doing a 20 minute set on the second stage.

The day will be presented by Chico.

Tom, I'm most annoyed, I turned up at 5pm and she was really angry at me, she wanted picking up at 4:30. Why didn't you tell me?

And Craig, Monday headliner is Jimi Hendrix, second headliners are Nirvana and also on the same day on the V stage you've got Pink Floyd, The Beatles and Guns n Roses.

Also, The Who are doing a 20 minute set on the second stage.

The day will be presented by Chico.

Edited by craig-g