Late night DJ recommendations

Bradboss

The Glade area is another late night hot spot. You’ve got the Main glade stage and then the Glade dome. 

you can also walk quickly to the tree Dj stage in Greenpeace. 

you can do a lot worse than just sticking to these areas imo 

5 hours ago, gfa said:

SEC is far more varied music wise.

Silver Hayes is mostly tech house - SEC has a lot of the heavier techno, dnb / jungle etc

Thanks, that's very helpful. I like dance, but I'm far from being an expert when it comes to the genres within dance music. 

47 minutes ago, CanWeRest said:

Thanks, that's very helpful. I like dance, but I'm far from being an expert when it comes to the genres within dance music. 

As @Ben7amin_ says earlier in this thread, there is nearly 10 years of musings on Glastonbury dance and electronic music in the 'Electronica/Dance' thread. Feel free to pop in there and ask anything you like- there is a wealth of super enthusiastic knowledge in there across all of the dance genres, so there is bound to be someone who can help you. ☺️

Ben

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

The Glade area is another late night hot spot. You’ve got the Main glade stage and then the Glade dome. 

you can also walk quickly to the tree Dj stage in Greenpeace. 

you can do a lot worse than just sticking to these areas imo 

The Glade is cool because of how accessible it is, and it's bang in the middle of the site. 

8 hours ago, Bradboss said:

Thanks everyone - absolutely buzzed! Hopefully see some of you at Babylon Uprising 

I think Babylon Uprising is a good example of the many many random places that are on offer with their own quirky flavour. 

I wouldn't necessarily say it's an absolute must see for a first timer.  

14 hours ago, e_p said:

Babylon uprising can be brilliant. 

I've always wanted to find it amazing but have never quite got on board with it. I need to give it a proper go maybe, rather than just walk past with my fingers crossed!

2 minutes ago, Scrump said:

I've always wanted to find it amazing but have never quite got on board with it. I need to give it a proper go maybe, rather than just walk past with my fingers crossed!

Just hang out there for 10 mins you will soon fall into the vibe

• Like 1