Entry for Non-Worthy View Ticket holders from Worthy View Car Park

thazlewood

Hi all

I've been in Worthy View a few times and will be there again this year.

My kids will be travelling to the festival with me and arriving in Worthy View car park, but they're not staying at Worthy View, but instead camping in the main festival, probably in Penards. I'm wondering if they can get wrist-banded at Worthy View entrance and then walk down the path to the entrance that comes into the main festival site just next to where you enter from Worthy View (next to Strummerville)? Or can they get wristbanded at that Gate having walked down from WV carpark? Or is it something else entirely, like having to get a shuttle bus or something to another gate from the WV bus drop off?

Each year I've seen a good number of people who've obviously got lifts to the festival from friends who're going into WV, but these folks then seem to head off to get into the festival elsewhere - now I need to know where! 

Hope someone out there knows the answer, ideally from personal experience or from someone who has travelled with them!

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a shuttle bus to bring people up to Worthy View from Gate A so assume this would take them back to Gate A if required. There is no walking route back to the other gates and I don't believe they hold general access bands at the strummerville gate for GA either

• Like 1

Hmmm... interesting - thanks for that - It's a little confusing since there is a separate entrance near the strummerville gate in from Worthy View - as you rightly say, it seems unlikely they will kit this out as a full entrance to the festival where people can gain entry for the first time, but it does allow entrance/exit to and from the festival and to the Worthy View Car park/bus station without passing through Worthy View itself (my kids have used it in past years to get back to our car after they camped in Pennards) - Maybe it's going to be necessary for them to go via the bus to Gate A and to then trek across site back to Pennards where they want to camp (which would seem like a colossal waste of time!!)