Funky Fatboy shape inducing glasses??

Franky

Hey all, 

So every year I bring presents for our group normally for a headliner or act we are all gonna see. 

One year I did blow up instruments for everyone. I think that was for Foo’s, last year I did bandanna’s for Guns n Roses but I’m struggling this year. 

So I was thinking about those sunglasses that Fatboy gave out back in 2005 that when you look at a lights source it makes smiley faces or some other such fun things. But, I’ve been searching Amazon with no luck and I can’t think what they would be called?? 

Any help, links to such products would be gratefully received. 

Thanks all 👍

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

Hey all, 

So every year I bring presents for our group normally for a headliner or act we are all gonna see. 

One year I did blow up instruments for everyone. I think that was for Foo’s, last year I did bandanna’s for Guns n Roses but I’m struggling this year. 

So I was thinking about those sunglasses that Fatboy gave out back in 2005 that when you look at a lights source it makes smiley faces or some other such fun things. But, I’ve been searching Amazon with no luck and I can’t think what they would be called?? 

Thanks all 👍

Search for diffraction glasses 🙂

Eg: https://www.amazon.com/HI-LITES-Special-Changing-Diffraction-Glasses/dp/B0947776GS

Edited by mattiosmith
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Franky said:

Hey all, 

Thanks all 👍

Cheap framed ones here;

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005444844834.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.3.2cc255ba4jxDeP&algo_pvid=24a98bc1-be4d-459a-b7e3-8971ddfb0e77&algo_exp_id=24a98bc1-be4d-459a-b7e3-8971ddfb0e77-1&pdp_npi=4%40dis!USD!1.99!1.99!!!1.99!1.99!%40211b600217105493947954628ea50d!12000033107114621!sea!US!904084002!&curPageLogUid=jlJtvArldoYC&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch|query_from%3A&gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

Obviously they'll be a P & P charge to consider, but framed ones will last the weekend - only in theory though. They may well get lost along the way.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I’ve ordered one unit just to test. But yeah I was thinking I need the proper plastic rims too or they won’t last 5 minutes.