Ticket collection for others

goose70

My girlfriend booked tickets for her and me. We have to collect our tickets from the International Box Office on arrival. Since she is the lead booker, can she collect both her and my tickets providing she has an email confirmation, both references and photo IDs for both of us? Thanks. 

5 hours ago, goose70 said:

My girlfriend booked tickets for her and me. We have to collect our tickets from the International Box Office on arrival. Since she is the lead booker, can she collect both her and my tickets providing she has an email confirmation, both references and photo IDs for both of us? Thanks. 

I would doubt it. As the photo on the ticket needs to match the person standing in front of them…

EDIT: Looks like you can! 😊

IMG_7510.jpeg

Edited by phillyfaddle

2 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

I would doubt it. As the photo on the ticket needs to match the person standing in front of them…

EDIT: Looks like you can! 😊

IMG_7510.jpeg

Thanks. I'm in an identical situation to YIP, but not convinced this is actually possible (not that I'm doubting YIP). Getting no info from SeeTickets or Glastonbury Fest. 

how do you get access to Love Fields.? Is it via the Blue Route along Pylle Lane.?? because they take you into a field and check tickets along Pylle Lane (before you reach Pylle itself..)

@goose70have you spoken to Love Fields at all.? I imagine they have seen all sorts of nonsense over the years and they might be able to offer advice & guidance? 

Hi lads I had no issues collecting both tickets from the international box office - I was the lead booker - and I took his passport with me - i’m sure they must have checked it but I don’t actually remember and it was fine. Love fields people were very nice to check in husband all our booking info but without tickets as it’s not in the festival itself. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, goose70 said:

Thanks. I'm in an identical situation to YIP, but not convinced this is actually possible (not that I'm doubting YIP). Getting no info from SeeTickets or Glastonbury Fest. 

They really need to get their act together on ticket collections at Gate A. Given there’s no temporary parking available and people might be staying at the other end of the site (eg Worthy View). @YIP’s message sounds like a viable solution, but things change from year to year, so best to confirm with See and/or Glastonbury Festivals. Am sure Love Fields may have some advice too.  Good luck! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YIP said:

Hi lads I had no issues collecting both tickets from the international box office - I was the lead booker - and I took his passport with me - i’m sure they must have checked it but I don’t actually remember and it was fine. Love fields people were very nice to check in husband all our booking info but without tickets as it’s not in the festival itself. 

Thanks for the info. SeeTickets are sending more detail today apparently so will see what they say, but your solution seems to be the best.