Drinking Water Issues

rubenz

3 hours ago, rubenz said:

Gonna try a filter bottle and see if that works I think. Maybe they chuck in a bit more chlorine or some other treatment that I am sensitive to.

Its really annoying though!

There was a point a few years ago that I am sure they added more Chloine to the water, infact you could taste it. Not so much now though it feels. Nightmare for you, hope you are ok this year. 

26 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

There was a point a few years ago that I am sure they added more Chloine to the water, infact you could taste it. Not so much now though it feels. Nightmare for you, hope you are ok this year. 

Thanks! I've splashed out on a high end water filtering bottle, see if it makes a difference.

Screenshot_20230611_183351.jpg

34 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

It could be your diet at the festival. If you're eating lots of giant cornish pasties and no fruit/veg/fibre it's probably playing havoc with your stomach.

It makes me feel ropey as soon as i drink it on the first day which is why I think its the water.

I shall be seeking to improve my diet though and not just go to the sh*t places with no queue!

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, rubenz said:

No issues with the water this year following the purchase of the water filter bottle! 

Was a game changer for me (felt I had to share my love for my new filter bottle friend! 😁

Excellent!

I liked that thinner bottle that was being sold at co op and some other stalls, vs the bigger wateraid ones. My one could fit in my shorts pocket a lot easier! 

• Upvote 1