My registration details can't be found ??

kaneomak

1 hour ago, kaneomak said:

hi guys

When I enter my email address in the finder it says it doesn't recognise it, but I even have emails from previous years (albeit 2024)  so I thought me details would be safe. 

Gutted lol

2024?    Did you mean 2014? Could be that your details have been deleted for being dated.

If you are eligible to try for tickets you should have received an email within the last 4 weeks or so advising of your eligibility and reminding you of your registration details.

3 hours ago, kaneomak said:

hi guys

When I enter my email address in the finder it says it doesn't recognise it, but I even have emails from previous years (albeit 2024)  so I thought me details would be safe. 

Gutted lol

In 2020 the festival announced that all registrations submitted before 2010 are no longer valid, could this be the case? See  - https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup Sorry to be the bearer of bad news if this is the case.