Reading Festival Refunds

gooner1990

Has anyone who had a refund agreed by Ticketmaster actually had any money drop into their account?

I was told last Wednesday the money should be added back onto my credit card within five working days, which was yesterday, but there's still nothing showing yet.

Have chased by email but no reply as of yet.

22 hours ago, convey said:

My Sunday day ticket refund got issued on the 18th and the money came into my account about Tuesday this week. 

Edit: In my email they said to allow up to 15 working days...

I chased them up and they finally responded today saying they had issued the refund to the wrong card, apologised and said it had been sent again and would be with me within 'the next 5 working days' which puts it at the end of next week...sigh....

• 1 year later...
On 8/26/2022 at 8:41 PM, gooner1990 said:

I chased them up and they finally responded today saying they had issued the refund to the wrong card, apologised and said it had been sent again and would be with me within 'the next 5 working days' which puts it at the end of next week...sigh.... drift boss

So have you received the money until now?

• 1 month later...

I've had similar experiences with refunds taking a bit longer than expected. Sometimes it just takes a few extra days for the transaction to fully process and appear back in your account, especially with credit cards. It's good that you've already followed up by email. Maybe give it another day or two? If it still doesn't show up, perhaps try reaching out again or give them a call if possible. Fingers crossed you get your refund soon! 🤞FNF Mods Online

Edited by jamesalan