Seetickets International Pick Up

Jacobanthony

Hi everyone,

I (and many other probably) just received an email from SEE Tickets, about the picking up of tickets on the Glastonbury-site. As far as I know, this is only the case for non-UK-residents. Now this email is a bit unclear, so I was hoping some of you could help. The question I have relates to the picking up of tickets that were paid for using a credit card. In the Netherlands (where I am from) having a credit card is too common. So we used someone else credit card (who does not have a ticket) to pay for our tickets. Now in the mail it says the following:

As well as a copy of this email, credit card bookers should take along the card used for the booking, whilst PayPal and Amazon customers should take along some official identification.

Only the account holder will be able to collect the tickets. You will also be asked to confirm your booking reference number.

So we will be able to bring the credit card that was used, but the person who 'owns' the credit card will not be there - they don't have a ticket. So in the last sentence, account holder, does this refer to the owner of the credit card having to be there? Or is this about the person who 'owns' the booking?

Long post for a short question but I wanted to be clear. If anyone can help that would be great! Because this is a bit stressful. I also e-mailed SEE-tickets.

You should be OK with your passports. I'm guessing the credit card is in case of doubt. Plus note that the British are less fond of ID cards etc so maybe that's where the credit card thing came of.

If you come with your passport, ID, Driving Licence, OV pas ;), and the name matches, I doubt it will be an issue. I believe this was confirmed by others here.

16 minutes ago, LauV said:

Hi,

@moogster do you know if box office collection is a separate queue and gives direct acces to the festival ?
I'm going for a night queue before opening and I wonder if it's a good idea ..
is the boxoffice collection before or benid the gates ?

Thanks,

We're not sure. It is definitely before the gates and it's doubtful you wouldn't need to queue again to enter. Personally I wouldn't queue overnight, unless you are  a group and someone holds your spot or something, and that you don't hold up the queue in case you don't have the tickets yet.

Have a look at the couple of last dozen pages of international folks wondering what is going to happen . Or in the Ticket Delivery Ireland thread in the chat.

1 hour ago, moogster said:

We're not sure. It is definitely before the gates and it's doubtful you wouldn't need to queue again to enter. Personally I wouldn't queue overnight, unless you are  a group and someone holds your spot or something, and that you don't hold up the queue in case you don't have the tickets yet.

Have a look at the couple of last dozen pages of international folks wondering what is going to happen . Or in the Ticket Delivery Ireland thread in the chat.

thanks !