Carpass for Sticklinch vs standard

BH89

Hi all

We're staying in Sticklinch but we bought a standard carpass (there was only one carpass option to add on when we paid our ticket balance and we didn't question it)

Obviouslyyyyy we want to be in the Sticklinch car park but Seetickets have said we won't be allowed entry as we have a standard carpass - I assume that's correct and you can't just show the parking stewards proof of your accommodation on the day?

Failing that, is it possible to sell carpasses? I presume it's a physical sticker for the car and so theoretically I'm thinking I could sell it and then buy a new Sticklinch one?

Finally, I presume that it is going to be worth trying to get into that Sticklinch car park because it means we get the pedestrian gate that's only for Sticklinch and will save us a lot of time getting in?!

Very very grateful for any advice!

Edited by BH89

3 minutes ago, BH89 said:

Yes but I'd rather not fork out again, unless I can sell my standard carpass or I hear it'll be very worth it lol. Any thoughts welcome!

As I understand it you need a sticklinch carpark to get in their carpark unless you are going to walk across the site from general parking (wherever you are directed)

6 minutes ago, ripcurl85 said:

I would bite the bullet and buy a pass for Sticklinch and put a message in here to offload the general parking pass you have. There are usually people willing to buy passes in the weeks leading up to the festival.

Thanks! So it is possible to sell the car passes? I was a bit worried because I know you can't tout the actual festival tix

Yes I'm thinking it might be worth it, I presume that we get the Sticklinch-only pedestrian gate which will save us a LOT of time queuing than if we end up somewhere in the standard car park and have to queue all the way to Sticklinch? That sound right to you?

1 hour ago, BH89 said:

Thanks! So it is possible to sell the car passes? I was a bit worried because I know you can't tout the actual festival tix

Yes I'm thinking it might be worth it, I presume that we get the Sticklinch-only pedestrian gate which will save us a LOT of time queuing than if we end up somewhere in the standard car park and have to queue all the way to Sticklinch? That sound right to you?

You can sell car parking passes as they are just a sticker that you attach to your window. They aren’t marked up with anything which would tie them to the car or ticket holder.

Sticklinch is new for this year but I would guess that the dedicated car park is significantly closer to the campsite than the general car parks will be so parking in the dedicated car park will probably save you a lot of walking with all of your kit. Hope that helps 👍🏽

I did exactly the same thing but for Worthy View.... ended up forking out another £50 because I didn't realise till it had already arrived!

So if anyone wants to buy a normal car park pass, DM me!

Edited by croiz

15 minutes ago, Claire 77 said:

Hi I contacted see tickets sent proof I’d got a Sticklinch ticket and they emailed to say they would refund the normal car pass , hope this helps 

Thanks Claire! I'll try that.... had you already received your normal car park pass? Mine arrived in the post today which was when I realised my mistake, so they might not be able to refund now.