Shuttle bus to Bath and West

timbrass

I believe there is a Shuttle that runs from the Festival site to the Bath and West, but does anyone know....

1) How frequently (is it every 15mins all the time or does the frequency change at different times of the day) 

2) Where does it leave from?  (presumably somewhere near Gate A)

3) When does the shuttle service start? (Is it running on Thursday?)

Basically I am arriving on a Coach on the Thursday afternoon and need to get myself to Bath and West showground....

Thanks

Everything you need to know:

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/2592-2/ 

The drop and collect point as referred to there is the Bath & West.

I think the frequency of shuttles depends on demand, we've always had to wait a little bit but never too long (aside from Sunday night when you will wait absolutely ages) 👍

3 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Everything you need to know:

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/2592-2/ 

The drop and collect point as referred to there is the Bath & West.

I think the frequency of shuttles depends on demand, we've always had to wait a little bit but never too long (aside from Sunday night when you will wait absolutely ages) 👍

Ahhh - I hadn't realised that the drop off point was at B&W (but it makes obvious sense).  Thanks

2 minutes ago, timbrass said:

Ahhh - I hadn't realised that the drop off point was at B&W (but it makes obvious sense).  Thanks

Yeah it's strange that they don't say it explicitly, I can only guess they want to discourage people using Bath & West in their satnav due to the road closures etc. It's definitely there though, we've used it many times to get our kids dropped off on the Saturday.

There are always loads of friendly stewards about at the gate A bus station to point you the right way 🙂