Greigseggs

Hi

Does anyone know of any companies that deliver large motorhomes to the site? last time we were there the campervan field was full of large vans that had already been set up. From contacting companies I can see ones that will let us hire but none that set up for you to move into when you arrive?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Greigseggs said:

Hi

Does anyone know of any companies that deliver large motorhomes to the site? last time we were there the campervan field was full of large vans that had already been set up. From contacting companies I can see ones that will let us hire but none that set up for you to move into when you arrive?

Thanks

I can't assist you with companies to hire from, however remember you will need to have an East Quiet Campervan pass and the vehicle must not be over 8 metres in length. Any motorhomes longer than that have to go to Bath and West where you will also need to have a Bath and West campervan pass. All campervan passes are currently sold out.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:29 AM, Greigseggs said:

Hi

Thanks

I was close to hiring from these guys in the past, which included the campervan pass if I remember correctly. They went out of business over Covid though.

***spammy link removed***

Edited by Neil

On 4/13/2022 at 9:07 AM, t0paz said:

I was close to hiring from these guys in the past, which included the campervan pass if I remember correctly. They went out of business over Covid though.

No, as with others you had to buy the CV pass - I hired from them several times. 

There are companies where you can get a van delivered, but without a CV pass you need to use a third party site such as at the bottom

Edited by Neil

4 hours ago, Greigseggs said:

Thanks all, we already have the campervan pass for the quiet camping field and am trying to juggle the logistics of how much we can fit into a 7x8m pitch! most of the companies we have contacted so far are all booked up so the search continues!

This says it's less than 8m, free on those dates, is OK for festivals and delivered. 

It's not cheap by any means, but a thing of beauty with 6 beds.. 

Edited by Neil