Bath and West camper site

bonosbaby25

Hello, looked at a few of these posts and replies. Same thing with us 4 are hoping to travel down in campervan on tuesday and then 2 of us will be leaving early Wednesday morning to join the queue to camp in dairy ground (is this still allowed?) + will I be able to come back and visit my friends in Bath and west campervan ? 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, mattlhull said:

I'd also be very grateful for advice. Been more times than I can count but first time in a camper.

Some of my party and travelling down in the camper van, but are taking a tent and planning to stay in Dairy Ground.

Could they travel down with us, stay in the camper van with us on Tuesday night in West site, then enter the site with their tent via the camper site entrance? 

Hello, how did this work out ?wanting to do the same thing this year ? 🙂

1 hour ago, harriet44 said:

Hello, looked at a few of these posts and replies. Same thing with us 4 are hoping to travel down in campervan on tuesday and then 2 of us will be leaving early Wednesday morning to join the queue to camp in dairy ground (is this still allowed?) + will I be able to come back and visit my friends in Bath and west campervan ? 

You will need to get the Shuttle Bus from B&W on the Wednesday morning and enter the site through Gate A, you are totally allowed to do that. I don't believe there is anything stopping you taking the shuttle bus back to B&W during the festival. As campervan residents don't have separate wristbands

1 hour ago, harriet44 said:

Depends what time the shuttle buses from B&W to the festival site start on Weds, I wouldn't have thought there would be much call for them to start before the festival gates open but I could be wrong. It's a fair trek to meet your mates at B&W, if it was me i'd get them to meet me in the festival unless up want to go and have a shower at the CV or something?

12 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Depends what time the shuttle buses from B&W to the festival site start on Weds, I wouldn't have thought there would be much call for them to start before the festival gates open but I could be wrong. It's a fair trek to meet your mates at B&W, if it was me i'd get them to meet me in the festival unless up want to go and have a shower at the CV or something?

The shuttle runs from 9am on Tuesday until 8pm on Monday - 24/7. https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/getting-here/2592-2/ 

6 hours ago, Johnnyseven said:

Thankyou for your help 😋 + think the two if us going into the main grounds want to get in the queue pretty early

I know would be a decent hour I think with the shuttle bus later in the week ?but I could be being optimistic ! 😅

And yeah a bit of both, would be nice to go there to meet them some mornings and travel in with them

• 2 weeks later...