Official drop off point

CH0161

Hi all,

Long time lurker here.

We have a 10 man minibus leaving Manchester at midnight so hopefully arriving for 5am, was just reading on the main site that we will have to get dropped off at the drop off point on the A371. It says head towards Evercreech, does anyone have a postcode for somewhere close(our minibus driver is asking for one). 

I'm assuming that the best way in is M5 as far as Bristol, and then A37 into A371.

Does anyone have any past experience of this drop off point? Just wondering roughly how much extra time will be added on by us going over here and getting shuttled in. In the past we have been dropped off right at the bus/coach station without booking in but I believe that this has changed now?

Thanks

The drop-off point is at the Bath & West Showground, postcode BA4 6QN. Now whether using that postcode will get you to the normal entrance or whether the festival uses a different one I don't know, but it's well signposted as soon as you get near the site.

During the day I'd allow about an hour from there to Gate A, but god knows in the middle of the night. Also can you be taken to Gate A before the Festival opens?

Which side is Gate A and how long of a walk from the drop off. Were bringing a 4 wheel collapsible trolley and the official Drop of and Collect page says no trollies on the bus. Were weighing up whether to build it there and walk or get the bus.