Worthy view parking & pedestrian access

Lees23

Hi,

Couple of worthy view access related questions.

I've not decided which of my mates i'm travelling down with yet (hedging my bets to get there as early as possible on the weds whereas other mates are undecided on arrival day) so....One set of mates (weds arrival) are in worthy view and i'll probably travel down with them..

Q1. Can I legitimately pass back and forth through to the main site as a pedestrian from worthy view car park through pennards hill pedestrian gate?

Q2. They're first timers - do they need to buy parking like the rest of us unwashed gear-draggers or was it bundled in when they paid off their worthy view balance (just so I can inform them before balance due)

1. No you can’t get through worthy view (to get to pennard gate) without a WV wristband. The only way would be if they had spare capacity in their tent and could put your name down as staying there (this would get you a wristband - and free showers!).  You can however get the shuttle bus back to the coach drop off though without going in to WV. 

2. They need a WV car parking ticket which are on sale now

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

1. No you can’t get through worthy view (to get to pennard gate) without a WV wristband. The only way would be if they had spare capacity in their tent and could put your name down as staying there (this would get you a wristband - and free showers!).  You can however get the shuttle bus back to the coach drop off though without going in to WV. 

2. They need a WV car parking ticket which are on sale now

Thanks WTWTA,

Might have to change my plans :D

• 4 years later...