Exit 2019

Nicklord

40 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Vojko V is the real headliner

Can't edit this anymore. I don't care for this announcement (cause I saw everyone like 30 times already lol) except Skepta but if you want some recommendation from regional acts I'd leave this. All of those are bad but they'll be fun cause of the crowd and general vibe they have so if you want to try something different try this

24 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Can someone explain the ticket prizes? Does the 5 group ticket for 4 days cost ~100€, or is that only per day? How fast do the tickets sell out? 

Not sure if I understood correctly. With that 4+1 you pay 460€ in total and that's 92€ per ticket for full 4 days

2 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Not sure if I understood correctly. With that 4+1 you pay 460€ in total and that's 92€ per ticket for full 4 days

That was indeed my question, sorry if it seemed dumb and thank you. So are the prices going to go up soon? 

Confirmed for Dance Arena, 6th July:
Solomun + Tale of Us

It will be a very special night at EXIT Festival 2019 | Official Event since this format is not seen very often. Last summer, Tale of Us were special guest at the "Solomun +1" closing party, just as he was theirs in the grand finale of “Afterlife” series, which is why many have dubbed this trio to be the world’s hottest back2back today!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UKF marks its 10 years at EXIT with Chase & Status live, Dub FX and more.

Announced:

Main stage:
Chase & Status RTRN II Jungle feat Kabaka Pyramid & Brockie & Det
Dub FX

XBass Pit stage:
Technimatic
Turno
Gydra

DROP SENSEI  Al Cape, Arxiva, Baboon, Bane, Bass Fighters, M.C. Bo_JAH, C:Critz, CODEX, Critical Bass, Dark Dizkobar, Don Dada MC, Fa11out, Friski, Green, Euphorics & Edge MC, Minimalist, Missin, NEMY, NOBRU, RTC, Splash Heads, Synchronicity, Xena & XOX!

On 5/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, hostmat said:

UKF marks its 10 years at EXIT with Chase & Status live, Dub FX and more.

Announced:

Main stage:
Chase & Status RTRN II Jungle feat Kabaka Pyramid & Brockie & Det
Dub FX

XBass Pit stage:
Technimatic
Turno
Gydra

DROP SENSEI  Al Cape, Arxiva, Baboon, Bane, Bass Fighters, M.C. Bo_JAH, C:Critz, CODEX, Critical Bass, Dark Dizkobar, Don Dada MC, Fa11out, Friski, Green, Euphorics & Edge MC, Minimalist, Missin, NEMY, NOBRU, RTC, Splash Heads, Synchronicity, Xena & XOX!

Hi guys... first time travelling to EXIT so I have a few questions regarding the camp site.

Will there be somewhere we can get all our camping gear? We're travelling from the UK so don't wanna be lugging all that around with us! Also, will there be much space if we arrive by late afternoon Wednesday? Ideally we wanna be under some shade with the heat being so bad, but how realistic is it to expect there to be any space left for a cushy spot?!

Also, will there be anything happening the camp site music-wise, especially on the Wednesday, or is it simply a camp site with basic facilities?

Any help will be received with much appreciation :)

12 hours ago, Dazrigby88 said:

Hi guys... first time travelling to EXIT so I have a few questions regarding the camp site.

Will there be somewhere we can get all our camping gear? We're travelling from the UK so don't wanna be lugging all that around with us! Also, will there be much space if we arrive by late afternoon Wednesday? Ideally we wanna be under some shade with the heat being so bad, but how realistic is it to expect there to be any space left for a cushy spot?!

Also, will there be anything happening the camp site music-wise, especially on the Wednesday, or is it simply a camp site with basic facilities?

Any help will be received with much appreciation :)

There's an Exit camping store but also there're some in the city that are cheaper

In this mall for example: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Merkator/@45.2429978,19.8384172,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x88216d3ea62b6753!8m2!3d45.2429978!4d19.8408205 and that's 5 minute walk away from the camp (camp is at that beach and the park left to the bridge) 

There usually isn't one organized party on wednesday in the camp but there're free concerts and big parties in the city center that's 20-25 minute walk from there. Usually people go there to party the day before

Edited by Nicklord

Quick maybe non interesting story about that Nina Kraviz set. She had 4-6am slot last day of a festival. Only me and my best friend were there. We were dead like dead. We could barely stand but wanted to see Carola who was next and we planned on sitting though her set. Like 20 minutes in we got up cause it sounded good and when Acid Phase and House of House were being played I think me and her were the people with most energy and the best dance moves. We used literally the last drops of our energy there. We called a taxi after for the first time in my life since we've been going there :lol:

We didn't even take any drugs and it was that amazing 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 11:17 AM, Nicklord said:

Quick maybe non interesting story about that Nina Kraviz set. She had 4-6am slot last day of a festival. Only me and my best friend were there. We were dead like dead. We could barely stand but wanted to see Carola who was next and we planned on sitting though her set. Like 20 minutes in we got up cause it sounded good and when Acid Phase and House of House were being played I think me and her were the people with most energy and the best dance moves. We used literally the last drops of our energy there. We called a taxi after for the first time in my life since we've been going there :lol:

We didn't even take any drugs and it was that amazing 

Can someone please tell me the price of drinks at the festival please? Like, spirits with a mixer?? 

On 6/7/2019 at 1:00 PM, Dazrigby88 said:

Can someone please tell me the price of drinks at the festival please? Like, spirits with a mixer?? 

Here you go:
Beer draft: cca 2.1 EUR
Beer can: cca 2.5 EUR
Water: cca 1.4 EUR
Energy drink: cca 1.6 EUR
Smirnoff ice: cca 2.5 EUR
Jack Daniels 0.05: cca 4 EUR
Spirits with a mixer: cca 4 EUR

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, hostmat said:

Here you go:
11 Seems really cheap... It won't be in Euros though, will it? It'll be Serbian dinar, right?

thanks mate

On 6/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, hostmat said:

Here you go:

thanks mate... Seems really cheap... It won't be in Euros though, will it? It'll be Serbian dinar, right?