Idays Milano 2018

mbee123

Thinking about a day ticket for the 22nd, Pearl Jam,  Stereophonics, Catfish

Has anyone been to this festival before?

Looking for a bit of info as most of the web site is in Italian, is it easy to get to? Train or drive?  Is camping available?

10 minutes ago, mbee123 said:

Thinking about a day ticket for the 22nd, Pearl Jam,  Stereophonics, Catfish

Has anyone been to this festival before?

Looking for a bit of info as most of the web site is in Italian, is it easy to get to? Train or drive?  Is camping available?

I didn't go last year but I heard horrible things (token system, toilets, queues, organization in general), I don't know if the things will change th year.

If you have the chance to see PJ in other dates don't go there.

16 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I didn't go last year but I heard horrible things (token system, toilets, queues, organization in general), I don't know if the things will change th year.

If you have the chance to see PJ in other dates don't go there.

Thanks, I'm nearby during the festival so not specifically going to see PJ, although I'd love to see them, does it normally sell out do you know?

Token system, toilets, queues, organization in general worked fine last year until the headliner slot. I don't what happened later as we were all on spot for Radiohead. The first day with Green day was even less crowded. The two other sold-out days (Linkin Park and Bieber) I imagine that had to be totally different experience with 20.000 people more than the Radiohead night. 

You can take no real information as it changed place this year.

It is common for them to take it from one pace to another, even change the conrstruction of the whole place.

Last year it was a little adventure the way back from Monza to Milan with more than 60.000 moving to every possible direction at the same time, a pretty mess i have to say. But this edition is moving to Milan Expo.

The most important is that we loved locals once again. They are warm, kind, they have a great passion for music, definetely the nicest crowd you can meet. It's always the same in the North and the South of this lovely country.

Edited by mr. brightside
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...