Nadineh5097

Looking to meet up with new people to go creamfields 2018

Hey guys! Same story here, mates bailed this year (apparently too mature at 24 for festivals...pfft). Ill be in gold camping friday to sunday, anyone wants to meet up, give me a holla!

Hello! My friend has bailed, I need raving buddies too - 29 F first time for creamfields! Let me know if you're interested in going with (I have a 2 day gold non-camping) and Ill PM you my whatsapp number

On 7/27/2018 at 7:41 AM, vaughany11 said:

Hey guys! Same story here, mates bailed this year (apparently too mature at 24 for festivals...pfft). Ill be in gold camping friday to sunday, anyone wants to meet up, give me a holla!

Yo we're similar age group and not even close to being too mature for a festival(F*ck that) , theres 3 of us lads and we're in bronze camping thurs-sun if you're after a group? 

There’s 3 of us going 4 day camping in bronze  willing to meet up with people that are coming (it’s my first time going) 

Edited by Jcartlidge23

My friend backed out as well and will be going solo as well if you want to meet up . I’ll be there for the whole 4 days . Let me know what’s good for you 

Hi, I’m going to Creamfields 18 but my clubbing partner bailed on me. I’m looking for festival friends and people to meet up with to have a great time. I’m in bronze camping and have a ticket for the last 2 nights (25th and 26th). I love rave and looking for similar minded people... Anyone interested? 😀💋😘

Edited by Juiciluci23
Adding to it

Also had a last minute drop out, worried about going solo but don’t want to miss out. Seems so many are going alone, we should meet. 

I have 2x 4day standard camping tickets, would love to meet up with people or have a ticket going to waste. Travelling from south east today. :) 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, STXCHEF said:

My friend backed out as well and will be going solo as well if you want to meet up . I’ll be there for the whole 4 days . Let me know what’s good for you 

Would love to meet meet up with other solo party goers, 

vichm2014@gmail.com

10 hours ago, talismanis said:

Solo 4 day standard camper here - friends bailed..
Anyone about?! :L

Me!! Same boat pal dropped very last minute. :(  no one else can get the time off or interested.