Wicket v cockmill

Lb77

We are camping with our 16, 10 & 8yr olds previously we have camped in cockmill, but I feel we never see much of the west side of the festival! Is the 'trek' from the west car parks to gateA better than  from blue parking to gateC (where we'd normally come in)

also we have a couple who'd like to camp with us but they are not bringing their children is that 'allowed' at wicket?

Never camped in cockmil  but have camped in wicket. 

Wicket is not as popular as cockmill so it's much more spacious and you don't need to arrive as early as you do to camp in cockmill.

It's close to gate A so if your arriving from the west it's much less of a walk.

Obviously it's further to walk to the kids field/pyramid but since the JP tent moved it's not as long as it used to be as the hospitality area is no longer in the way and the walk is much more pleasant (with the woods area as it is now) the JP move has also meant  you now feel more like you're camped in the festival than you used to. 

The toilets  are very clean as is the campsite, the fried is always spotless on the Monday morning. 

In in terms of who else can come in with you, I've camped there myself without my own child but with another couple with children and I've had other childless friends camp with me when I've been with my own daughter. The stewards seem relaxed to some extent about who can come is so I suspect a group of 4 adults and 3 children's shouldn't be an issue I've only ever seen large groups of adults without children denied entry.