1st Time at Kendal.

4AssedMonkey

Done a few fests before, V & Leeds years ago, Glasto for a few years. Got tickets for Glasto again this year but now can't make the dates so trying Kendal for the first time.

Wondered if there were any top tips or things I should know in advance? Info on the official site is a bit, well, sparse.

Cheers boys & girls. X

I normally run a thread every year for any questions anyone wants to ask, the forum here is pretty friendly and helpful. Usually if you ask a question it will be answered the same day. Give me 5 and ill start the thread off again.

The festivals friendly and easy to get round. Doesn't matter where you are the arena won't be more than 10 minutes from your tent. Stages start at about 11.30 and some go on till 3am. 

Security was tighter last year so beer smuggling in to the arena was harder ! Beer at the bars is the usual £4.50 ish. Good mix of food stalls as well. 

Anything specific you wanna know just ask cos I'll just whiter on all day if you let me !