What day do the lockups open?

HalfAnIdiot

A friend has roped me in to help set up her stall in the Greenfields on the Sunday before the festival starts.

Perhaps I am being cheeky but I'm now wondering if the lockups operate this early in the week as I could leave some stuff onsite to save carying it in on Wednesday.

Can anyone advise if  the lockups start operating this early please?

27 minutes ago, WallaceHigh said:

Could you not leave your stuff at your friends stall in return for you helping set it up?  A friend of mine had a stall last year with his van in behind the stall so we just left our gear in his van until the festival opened

I can indeed and that may be what I do. It won't be manned full time but that would not be a big issue. 

I'm intending to camp on the other side of the site (Big Ground) and was hoping to leve my stuff over that side. That may sound lazy but I try to avoid carring stuff too far as it triggers my sciatica. This just looked like an opportunity to reduce the risk of bug*ering up my bac (again).

Thanks both for the responses.