money to spend

leeawill17

You including buying your boos and food before hand or just what you will spend in the actually festival itself?

If so here is what I would say. Food and boos before hand is going to set you back a good £100, then once your inside you probably won't need much more than £20 a day tbh.

Last year the only money I really spent inside was on 2-3 pints a day and then one hot meal at the end of the day.

There is no way I could go to T with only with a few hundred my spends is about 500 for the whole weekend there is 2 of us so we like to go nuts, our friends are the same as well they spend about the same as us buying rounds in the site is a tad expensive :D

I take £200 and always go thurs-mon. I did spend £40 paying people i didn't even know on the waltzers last year though.

i've done it on £40 on year but never bought a pint in the arena and brought quite a lot of food with me but it can be done.

2, £5 meals a day.

You don't get jack shit for £5!

I would die on 2 bacon rolls a day which is about all you'd get. And you'd have to spend more calories than you'd gain searching the stalls for them. :) 2 Venison hotpots a day from healthy T would just about keep you alive at £7 a pop.

• 2 weeks later...