how are you celebrating/mourning?

Guest yellowsnow

Went back to bed for a few hours after a sleepless night. Just woke up to a confirmation email so the plan is crap TV, a couple of vodka and cokes and a celebratory chinese before the 'get fit for Glastonbury' drive begins tomorrow (again!!!!)

Having a nice, long lie down in the dark with some sad songs. Not too dissimilar to how I’d have celebrated getting tickets.

Not too bothered actually, not because I don’t want to go, but because I could hardly even afford the deposit and this allows me to see The Antlers and St Vincent this month for sure. Swings and roundabouts.

Edited by bocumaroy

I am so unbelievably excited! My first festival! I've been watching Vlogs from previous years, reading the Torts guide (which is awesomeeeeeee, all newbies like me should check it out) and bought my wellies earlier. I'd been eyeing up a pair for a while but didn't wanna buy them til I definitely had a ticket :)

I also feel really bad for those without tickets :-(

Me too. I had 3 laptops and 2 out of the 3 got in. Sadly the 2nd time we got through we entered my friends payment details and it sold out while it was processing, but it didn't crash once. I felt like it was so unfair. Especially when I've seen groups of like, 11 people who all had a couple of laptops each and none of them got through :/

Me too. I had 3 laptops and 2 out of the 3 got in. Sadly the 2nd time we got through we entered my friends payment details and it sold out while it was processing, but it didn't crash once. I felt like it was so unfair. Especially when I've seen groups of like, 11 people who all had a couple of laptops each and none of them got through :/

We have got a group of 8 and the last time we went 2013 was fine as could buy 8 but this time only 6. We got 6 at 9.24! And the other 2 are ticketless.

Just don't understand how some have managed to get 30 odd tickets in that space of time?

Sunday: Cried my eyes out...numerous times, hated all my friends with tickets, cursed the speed of my internet, spread some hatred..just in general, didnt speak to ANYBODY, nearly threw my laptop in the canal, went through the 'why me??' faze, generally had an unpleasant day....and then had another little cry before bedtime.

Monday: The rain all day, very much reflected my mood, although had a little less hatred for people and could talk to people again....not about Glasto though.

Today: Scouring the net and 'geeking up' on making sure im prepared for the resale/secret sales. Feeling somewhat ok after reading through some posts and success stories on here. ..even though i cant read some certain threads which involves things that make my eyes well up again. Other than that, im keeping the faith and staying strong :good:

Didn't get them, felt meh and then read the above comments for those that didn't get them and thought it's not fair, then thought horrible thoughts, cursed those that got them and decided would try for Boomtown next year instead.....

Sunday: Cried my eyes out...numerous times, hated all my friends with tickets, cursed the speed of my internet, spread some hatred..just in general, didnt speak to ANYBODY, nearly threw my laptop in the canal, went through the 'why me??' faze, generally had an unpleasant day....and then had another little cry before bedtime.

Monday: The rain all day, very much reflected my mood, although had a little less hatred for people and could talk to people again....not about Glasto though.

Today: Scouring the net and 'geeking up' on making sure im prepared for the resale/secret sales. Feeling somewhat ok after reading through some posts and success stories on here. ..even though i cant read some certain threads which involves things that make my eyes well up again. Other than that, im keeping the faith and staying strong :good:

Best place to know about Super Secret Resales is on here. Got my tickets to this year through one of them having known approximately when to look on the site. Actually got stupendously lucky as I hadn't set up email alerts etc like the rest had and just happened to be in the right place at the right time (although i was off work being silly ill due to food poisoning, so i guess that's my sacrifice). Don't give up hope.

Celebrating by posting on here again. I'm that guy that stays away until i know i have tickets.

You remind me of me last year. I was heartbroken when I didn't get them, this year I don't really feel anything except annoyance that I have to wait until later to get them. I wouldn't trade my unbridled joy in the secret resales last year with October success, I swear that missing out on tickets first time round made it all better. Welcome to the NFiR NFC crowd! You'll appreciate your ticket so much much more when you do get it.

Last Wednesday I celebrated and to be honest im still celebrating and won't stop till I have to come home on the Monday lol

My boyfriend had a go at me the other day for talking about it so much. He was like "am I really going to be hearing this until we get there?!" hahaha