Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to be back......missed you guys.

Well that was a disappointment ey!? Don't understand why Chase n Status woudln't be pushed up to headline instead of Tinie. Assuming (and hoping) them and people like Sub Focus will be playing after the headliners?? Fingers crossed.

Anyway will be good none the less, I'm sure we can all make the most of the good weather, cheap booze, birds and 7 or 8 good acts!

Don't know about you lot but I'm still v. excited.

It's good to be back......missed you guys.

Well that was a disappointment ey!? Don't understand why Chase n Status woudln't be pushed up to headline instead of Tinie. Assuming (and hoping) them and people like Sub Focus will be playing after the headliners?? Fingers crossed.

Anyway will be good none the less, I'm sure we can all make the most of the good weather, cheap booze, birds and 7 or 8 good acts!

Don't know about you lot but I'm still v. excited.

Brilliant shout Laurie! I cant wait now!!

Thought they were making announcements every day this week?

No. That was a translation error. It meant there would be more bands for each day, ie more for Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. Not that there would be an announcement every day.

Ok I guess a few more than 7 or 8. Kasabian, Libs, C&S, Sub Focus, Bugg, Weller, Ingrosso, Courteeners, Tame Impala and the Manics all make my list.

That's enough for me considering the ticket price and garunteed weather compared to most of the festivals over here.

I'm only really desperate to see Libertines, Kasabian, Lily Allen, Manics, Ingrosso, Alesso, Travis, Razorlight and Courteeners.

But I'd be happy enough seeing

Tinie Tempah

Ellie Goulding

Chase and Status

James

Kasabian

Paul Weller

Jake Bugg

Tom Odell

Razorlight

The 1975

The Libertines

Example

Katy B

Lily Allen

Manics

Ingrosso

Paolo Nutini

MIA

Alesso

Travis

Courteeners

Kodaline

Sub Focus

Ye I agree Muzzy, only a few which I'm desperate to see and would see if I was at another festival with a better lineup. However you've gotta make the most of what you've got!

Can't wait for Kasabian to drop Bumblebeee - what a fucking tune.

Can see Serge going on a mad one and just screaming JUUUUUMP at the end, like he does in Vlad. (best drop around in my opinion)

Someone just commented on one of the videos on the facebook page saying they sent a message asking will there be anymore headliners and got the response 'we want to give you more names, yeah'

Which probably means no more headliners.

I don't understand your logic he said "yeah" why would it mean that there won't be more headliners?

I'm staying in Barca for one night before on the 14th and then going back up there for two nights after. Anyone know of any decent hostels?? Been looking online at a few and wouldnt mind booking in advance for the 14th just incase they fill up quickly. Then if its deec will just book it for after the fest while we're there.

Ideally close to Barca train station as we have a euro rail pass and obviously as close to City Centre as possible so it's not too far to stumble back to after a night out.

The way I see it theres plenty of acts I really wanna see along with those I'm happy to go see and enjoy. There is 5 of us going all into diff music and varying festival appearances and everyone of us happy there somet for us all which is good. I think its clear by the announcement of Libertines they didn't have any other headliners lined up and was kind of a quick booking due to circumstances of Libs and hyde park which is great for Beni. So judging by this they still looking at booking more acts and by getting Libertines shows they can pull somet out for the remaining 2 headliner slots so have a bit of faith, surely they can get in better headline material than tinie and nutini (which both im happy to see just dont see them as headliners) so i think they will defo pull out at least one more decent headliner potentially 2!