Day Splits just announced

Guest Warbs13

Think this is the earliest day splits have been released and agree its probably down to slow ticket sales.

To be honest now splits are out its not making me any more likely to get a ticket - with days split the line up looks weaker. Had been hoping that the 4-5 acts I'd like to see would be on the same day.

Might see what additions to the line up are made and what the comedy line up is like. Suspect getting tickets right upto the day of the festival won't be a problem

Think this is the earliest day splits have been released and agree its probably down to slow ticket sales.

To be honest now splits are out its not making me any more likely to get a ticket - with days split the line up looks weaker. Had been hoping that the 4-5 acts I'd like to see would be on the same day.

Might see what additions to the line up are made and what the comedy line up is like. Suspect getting tickets right upto the day of the festival won't be a problem

And I cant see them 2 clashing so you should be fine :D

Its worked out fairly okay for me, sunday at chelmsford is weaker for me too, but theres still a fair few people on each day I want to see if there were no clashes, probably cut it down to 7 or 8 after clashes but that should still make two good days

Edited by Pothuthic

Saturday a lot stronger than Sunday for me. Ed Sheeran, Example, Elbow, Bastille, Miles Kane, Rifles, Kodaline, Manic Street Preachers, Kaiser Chiefs, The Wailers compared to The Killers, Paolo Nutini, Train, Embarce and Axwell on the Sunday. Gutted cos I can't do the Sat and live to far from staffs to do it for a day. First year missed since 2009