Getting to Bristol Airport for 2:15 on Monday

Guest markussnoopy

Hi,

My sister needs to catch a flight from Bristol airport at 3:15pm on the Monday after the festival so she would need to get there for approx 2 or 2:15.

What do people recommend as the most stress free option? Would she be better off leaving on the Sunday? Taxi? Bets to go to Bristol and then Bristol to the airport?

National express go to Bristol but they don't have a service to the airport i guess looking at their site:

http://www.nationalexpress.com/wherewego/events/music-festivals/glastonbury.aspx

http://www.nationalexpress.com/Assets/uploads/pdf/Glastonbury%20e-timetable_A4_final.pdf

Thanks,

Mark

If she's going via Bristol City Centre, the 8am bus from the Festival should allow more than enough time for delays etc.

The rush of people leaving the site (delays) tends to start at around 8am, so I wouldn't leave it much later than that even if it means potentially having a few hours to spare at the airport.

If she's going via Bristol City Centre, the 8am bus from the Festival should allow more than enough time for delays etc.

The rush of people leaving the site (delays) tends to start at around 8am, so I wouldn't leave it much later than that even if it means potentially having a few hours to spare at the airport.

This.

The G18 service (Glastonbury > Bristol Coach Station) used to stop at Bristol Airport. Since 2010, it is not the case anymore, which is shameful and anti-ecological, as coaches pass by the airport anyway.

As said above, you should now do :

- Glastonbury Festival > Bristol Coach Station (with National Express)

- Bristol Coach Station > Bristol Airport (with Bristol Flyer)

Our flight to Amsterdam was at 2:00 pm on Monday. We left at 8:00 from the Glastonbury site and walked to the taxi stand (gate D). At 9:00 we were in a taxi and around 10:15 we were at Bristol airport where we had plenty of time for a decent breakfast.