Campervan Overflow Carpark

Guest Guavaman

Hi everyone,

We're not going to get there until Thursday evening. Is it likely we'll end up in the overflow campervan park? It looks nearer to the gate but from I remember of that end of the site it's possibly on a reasonably steep slope. Does anyone have any experience they can share?

thanks

Hi everyone,

We're not going to get there until Thursday evening. Is it likely we'll end up in the overflow campervan park? It looks nearer to the gate but from I remember of that end of the site it's possibly on a reasonably steep slope. Does anyone have any experience they can share?

thanks

What is called E17 in 2013 is the non-family camping isn't it? They were putting vans in there on Tuesday for those without kids. I thought overflow was E25 and E13 for families) and E14 and E15 for ravers. That's just what I thought I got there Tuesday and was in E22, and did not go back that far this year to check. E17 and E 18 are fairly flat I think I think their geography matches E19 which is where we were parked in 2011 (when we arrived on Tuesday) slight incline towards to the Acoustic Tent.

We were in E17 last year from mid afternoon on Wednesday and we were within 3-4 rows of the boundary with the next field (E18?) so I think you'd be in that field if you came on Thursday. We were in E14 the time before and I did think there was another path to get to the gates from there, but that may be a hazy false memory. I've heard the van locations change depending on how stewards direct traffic but I've never been in a van often enough to know.