Buying Car Parking on the Gate

Guest Beaver89

Hi all.

Seetickets have been complete cretins and not sent my car parking ticket - before you ask how I only noticed now I've been away working and only got home today (I was told the ticket had arrived but they weren't to know I ordered a car parking ticket too). I called them and they said to get one on the gate and send them the receipt for a refund.

My questions are at what point on the approach to Pilton are they sold? Which car park path do I follow to get one? Do they accept card or cash only? (I would really like to pay by credit card as I have pretty much emptied my bank account for the fest). Can they give a receipt for proof of purchase? Is it doen at the window or do you park up and go to a hut? Any other details from people's experience.

Really annoyed at this as I like to get organised I just didn't think to check, just assumed it would be there when I got here.

Thanks!