No Money for Glasto 2013

Guest Festie.Fan

need help or advice regards no money at Glasto 2013. im on the social and only get £100 a fortnight to live on but all thats been spent this fortnight and have no money to take to glasto. I have my ticket though

What i was wondering is, you know on the wednesday when everyone arrives, would there be a chance to earn some money. I thought about helping people carry stuff from the carparks to either the campsite or the gates and would accept some kind of donation (can of beer or 2) or maybe a fiver or a tenner.

any advice on this one. didnt want to beg for money, im not like that but dont mind earning it

I bet some people would be happy with the assistance. Especially up the hill of death.

Another tip for those running low on money would be to get some free food from the Hare Kirshna tent. I did 2010 on £40 and I didn't feel like I missed out on anything because of my lack of funds.

I wouldn't offer to carry people's stuff through the gates in case you get searched. But there's plenty of stalls that advertise for pot washers etc in return for meals.