I.D on entry

Guest l.moneh.

hi folks,

apologies in advance as this will have definitely been asked before but do you need any forms of i.d to enter the festival bar your ticket.

one page of the official site says you need it, yet another page states its not needed.

Just thought i'd reach out and ask people who have visited before, thanks in advance for your help :D

No, your face is your ID!

You might want to bring ID with you if you look under 25 (as you're likely to get challenged at the bars to buy drinks, so might want to get an Over-18 wristband - I'm 35 and I still occasionally get asked for ID :D so I'll bring my Citizencard) or if you don't look like the photo on your ticket any more (hair dye / beard / some kind of Joan Rivers-esque facelift etc.) You can always leave your ID in a lock-up and it'll be perfectly safe for the weekend (just don't forget to pick it up before you leave!)

Edited by pie_and_a_pint

Attendees arriving on train will be tattooed with a barcode at the station prior to being ushered to their workstation. This will suffice for ID for their stay at Glastonmill until their departure in 2028.