V Festival 2013: Your Way

Guest Pothuthic

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, i'm ashamed to be your name sake daniel! I'm pretty sure t4 on the beach or whatever its called now is more your style! Please just go and listen to some different artists, they don't have to be 90s guitar bands, just anyone, listen to more music, go and find some stuff that is new to you!

V is just so stagnant! KOL subbed by stereophonics happened in 2010.

There are no exciting bookings this year, everything is bog standard and predictable!

Have to agree that evolved really isn't the word to use, pop music today is extremely processed. The only way it's evolved is into a quicker, easier and less thought provoking way to churn out as much as possible for a quick sell.

Oh wow, i'm ashamed to be your name sake daniel! I'm pretty sure t4 on the beach or whatever its called now is more your style! Please just go and listen to some different artists, they don't have to be 90s guitar bands, just anyone, listen to more music, go and find some stuff that is new to you!

V is just so stagnant! KOL subbed by stereophonics happened in 2010.

There are no exciting bookings this year, everything is bog standard and predictable!

Daniel - try Courteeners and Ocean Colour Scene at V - they may not be your thing on CD, but Day We Caught The Train and Not Nineteen Forever are just amazing festival tunes that generate a fantastic feel good atmosphere, something that can not be replicated through a stereo.

You can't really say people that like chart music don't buy albums? I like all types, mostly pop. (my top 3 songs ever didn't even chart here) and I have hundreds of albums, yeah some may be absolute crap (I have a few steps and S club ones :O) but I love my music taste, and I love music as a passion and not just for something to listen to

You can't really say people that like chart music don't buy albums? I like all types, mostly pop. (my top 3 songs ever didn't even chart here) and I have hundreds of albums, yeah some may be absolute crap (I have a few steps and S club ones :O) but I love my music taste, and I love music as a passion and not just for something to listen to

Edited by daniel.k