Worthy View & Registration Numbers

Guest posthuman

Silly question:

I'm booked in a tent for two people at Worthy View.

Looking at my confirmation, it is only linked to *my* registration number.

Is it going to be a pain in the ass getting my girlfriend in too? Should her registration number also be on there? Or will the festival apply a bit of common sense?

Thanks!

I think you probably just need to be there to claim the tent, but i'm assuming that if you have a 2 man tent, they will allow in another person with you. I hadn't really thought of this actually. The faq just mentions that the lead booker must show their festival pass and Worthy View confirmation email.

Edited by sonichka

I've had a similar thing. There's five of us going, three arriving on Wednesday and then two other friends on Thursday, but only my registration number is in the email and apparently we don't get tickets, just have to print off the confirmation email we got when booking.

I emailed the Festival Office and got this response:

Hi Gareth

It is fine to arrive separately, but you will need to meet your friends that arrive later outside so they can get in to Worthy View.

Kindest regards

Glastonbury Festival Office

www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

Love the Farm - LEAVE NO TRACE

I wondered about this,my friend booked WV for 4 of us and he couldnt remember if he had to put in all our details,so i went through a mock process and its just the one registration needed,

Also I have a friend trying in the resale,so does this mean if he is successfull he can bunk in with us as we will be going together?

Or does a 4 man tent mean 4 people can only sleep in it?

Edited by Thearg

I wondered about this,my friend booked WV for 4 of us and he couldnt remember if he had to put in all our details,so i went through a mock process and its just the one registration needed,

Also I have a friend trying in the resale,so does this mean if he is successfull he can bunk in with us as we will be going together?

Or does a 4 man tent mean 4 people can only sleep in it?

Edited by StoneCircle

I very much doubt they would allow you to exceed the advestised capacity. Drop an e mail to office@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk and ask though to be certain.

You have time to cancel the one you have on or before 03 May and book a larger one if the answer is no. You will lose £10 if you do this. :)

Awesome, thanks!

I've had a similar thing. There's five of us going, three arriving on Wednesday and then two other friends on Thursday, but only my registration number is in the email and apparently we don't get tickets, just have to print off the confirmation email we got when booking.

I emailed the Festival Office and got this response:

Hope this helps :-)