Word Association Game

RUBY

I have managed to negotiate in recent years four festivals away without Mrs GH.  Normally Wychwood at Cheltenham Racecourse (Cancelled this year), Glastonbury (Cancelled this year), Green Man (which happened) plus one other (but not this year).

Green Man is excellent - on my doorstep and all the best bits of Glastonbury without the hassle.  Highly recommended.

Edited by grumpyhack

SUMMERTIME

This could well be one of my Desert Island Discs.  Glad New Order were on form.  My Brother-in-law's Cricket Club won their division today and are promoted to the next league up.  Mrs GH does the cricket teas and it was a three line whip to turn up and cheer. It was also brother in law's birthday so a great present for him.

DOG

Billy spells it out.  And no, sadly, we didn't get Green Man tickets.  A key was getting a caravan/motorhome ticket but they'd all gone so we decided to knock it on the head.  I've decided to give Lakefest a go as an alternative.