T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

can anyone tell me what kinda time we need to be in the queue for the car park on Thursday to get a decent spot for pink? I keep hearing thats the ideal one?

Close to toilets would be nice.

Also thought about cancelling hotel but 6plus hrs driving then sat in a queue in the heat doesn't sound like good prep

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me what kinda time we need to be in the queue for the car park on Thursday to get a decent spot for pink? I keep hearing thats the ideal one?

Close to toilets would be nice.

Also thought about cancelling hotel but 6plus hrs driving then sat in a queue in the heat doesn't sound like good prep

I loved FT, first time I saw him live I was near tears with raw emotion of his songs, his new stuff is bordering on pop pish.....

I thought he was going to be the billy bragg for my sons generation, I couldn't give a higher compliment, I have the swallows from poetry of the deed tattooed on my collar bone and the lyrics to I knew prufrock on my ribs....I liked him hahaha

How a man who wrote love ire and song could also write four simple words is beyond comprehension.....

He will perform more stuff from tape deck heart which means I would probably rather johnny marr, I know however my son would rather see FT, as it is his time as well I would let him make that call...

Just arrive before it opens - the car parks will be open and then queue at the gate - normally if its busy they start letting people in earlier than opening time. I would make sure you're parked and outside the fest before two (I believe it's 3 the campsite is meant to open)

Only selected campsites are open on the Thursday - I'm not 100% sure what ones will be though. As they like to keep some campsites totally empty for the Friday campers.

Also, you don't wanna camp too close to the toilets. They tend to get a bit smelly.

coming up for the first time from leeds. Been reding stuff on the website. 1. Please don't get drunk ha good luck with that 2. Please return your cups for 10p refund no chance im spending my weekend joining another que to get 10p. No moshing or crowd surfing that one certainly puzzles me at a festival. Once ive got my wristband why do I have to keep my ticket to get into the arena every day? my ticket will be wrecked after a couple of hours. Is the fire lane for bbq's just another name for the footpath round campsite? why doesn't t have its own forum? is it feasible to walk to Kinross to top up on supplies froms shops?

coming up for the first time from leeds. Been reding stuff on the website. 1. Please don't get drunk ha good luck with that 2. Please return your cups for 10p refund no chance im spending my weekend joining another que to get 10p. No moshing or crowd surfing that one certainly puzzles me at a festival. Once ive got my wristband why do I have to keep my ticket to get into the arena every day? my ticket will be wrecked after a couple of hours. Is the fire lane for bbq's just another name for the footpath round campsite? why doesn't t have its own forum? is it feasible to walk to Kinross to top up on supplies froms shops?