Selling Reading Locker/Car Park Ticket

Guest Max Ruddock

Hi guys,

Can no longer go to the festival due to work commitments, managed to sell my ticket - just have a Locker and Car Park tickets left to sell. The locker is provided by LockerHouse (same as Latitude) and basically you go up with a print out of a PDF they send you - you fill in your details in case of you lose your keys etc and then it's yours for the weekend WITH 12V charging access for phones etc (compulsory for anyone with a smartphone!)

Car park is Green I believe..

Would love to get £15 for the pair - I paid £22 (have receipts). Or £12 for the locker and £5 for car parking.. Not trying to rip anyone off, just get some of my money back! Can supply you with phone number, address etc for that little bit extra secuiryt. Just gutted I cant go!

Edited by Max Ruddock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Otherwise I know of a car park which is right next door to the main stage entrance.

They are charging £10 for a day ticket and £20 for a weekend ticket which will cover you from the Thursday to the Monday.

And it has 24 hour security!!

Stadium Way Industrial Estate, just off Wigmore Lane RG30 6BX. I also believe you can pre-book and can supply the number if anyone needs it.

Hope it helps

Glasto worker

Posted a reply on another thread and can't be arsed to do it all again on this.

Was just trying to be helpful as i have heard the official car park has a limited number of spaces and the orange car park was being used as extra camping this year (Not sure how true that is).

Anyway, wished I hadn't of bothered now.

Hope everyone enjoys the festival, looking forward to Sunday- The Black Keys and of course The FOOS!!!!

it will all become clear when the map comes out later in the week but as FR has posted that message about no public first entry at orange gate a ticket holder still has a problem if they don't have their wristband.

its a fair old walk with camping gear and then to discover they cant get their gear in without a wristband.

Hi guys,

Can no longer go to the festival due to work commitments, managed to sell my ticket - just have a Locker and Car Park tickets left to sell. The locker is provided by LockerHouse (same as Latitude) and basically you go up with a print out of a PDF they send you - you fill in your details in case of you lose your keys etc and then it's yours for the weekend WITH 12V charging access for phones etc (compulsory for anyone with a smartphone!)

Car park is Green I believe..

Would love to get £15 for the pair - I paid £22 (have receipts). Or £12 for the locker and £5 for car parking.. Not trying to rip anyone off, just get some of my money back! Can supply you with phone number, address etc for that little bit extra secuiryt. Just gutted I cant go!