Family Camping

Guest the_hedge

You get a cash bar to the side of the main stage with a massive picnic area and a huge fancy tent full of beanbags, settees, barstools etc, fantastic toilets, dedicated BBQ stand cooked to order, a dedicated entrance and exit to the arena (no queueing!) and a really really chilled place to hang out and watch the world go by. Bands pass through, media types sip lattes whilst writing w*nk on the MacBooks, and if you don't fancy any of the stages it's a great place to spend a coupla hours. This will be my 3rd year in there, I wouldn't go without again.

You get a cash bar to the side of the main stage with a massive picnic area and a huge fancy tent full of beanbags, settees, barstools etc, fantastic toilets, dedicated BBQ stand cooked to order, a dedicated entrance and exit to the arena (no queueing!) and a really really chilled place to hang out and watch the world go by. Bands pass through, media types sip lattes whilst writing w*nk on the MacBooks, and if you don't fancy any of the stages it's a great place to spend a coupla hours. This will be my 3rd year in there, I wouldn't go without again.

I personally need somewhere to sit down for a breather every now and then as usually up on my feet early and it can be a long day!. Most places I go to have this (covered bars eg) but Sonisphere had nothing up by the main stages and it rained later on the last day (so the floor was not an option). Does Download have anywhere or are the bars total front facing with no cover as per Sonisphere (apart from th small stages of course).

The Oracle on Download Forums, admin, in charge on many things including tickets, and sees ticket sales and studies the pattern of sales etc, says he expects camping tickets to sell out in 2 and a half weeks.

So anyone who hasn't got a ticket yet, and wants to go. I wouldn't leave it much longer.