Green Man Festival 2012

Guest Al2006

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm desperate to go, but only on Sunday for Tune-Yards, The Walkmen and Feist. is there any way of getting in just for the day? i don't live anywhere near to the festival to get the residents day tickets.

I would just buy a weekend ticket but the rest of the line up doesn't really appeal to me and as much as i love Feist, £100 just for 3 acts is pretty steep

I went 2 years ago and it was an easy walk from the car park to the campsite. Showers seemed quiet most of the time, though I didn't try them myself, prefer the wet wipe option! If you need more info check the forum:

http://www.greenman.net/forum - it's usually pretty lively at this time of year. Can't wait for next week! Enjoy.

Edited by robalotalob

TWO STUDENT TICKETS FOR SALE

Hi - I have two student tickets for sale. I was looking forward to my first GM and my first small scale festival this year. However, a hospital appointment means that my wife and I can no longer attend. If you are interested - see the link here to Buy It Now on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221098858043?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1158

so unbelievably jealous of everyone there right now. Feist headlining tonight will be incredible. gutted they don't sell day tickets, i would have been there today without question. the rest of the line up didn't really appeal to me but today would have been alt-j, friends, tune-yards, the walkmen and feist for me :(

Just got back and you missed a good one. Alt J had a massive crowd in the far out, Feist went down well last night but there were the usual surprises, bands you hadn't either heard of or seen (Lonely Dear was excellent, Megafaun, Lower Dens, Three Trapped Tigers). The Tallest Man on Earth was outstanding and was my personal set of the weekend (much as he was top banana in 2010). Chai Wallahs was licking all weekend. Booking early birds as soon as they are on sale for next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...