Arriving late(ish)

Guest MissB

I'm quite excited to be able to post something other than has anyone got any tickets :D

Anyway, here's the thing, we have a wedding on the Thursday that's a must attend and I know the site closes for arrivals at 10pm Thursday so it's looking like we will have to come early Friday.. this sets the fear into me being a regular visitor to Worthy Farm and having to arrive weds to get any kind of decent pitch... what's the deal at EotR? Will we be ok to find space for 1 or 2 tents Friday morning?

Also, am I right in saying that you ca bring your own food and drink to the stages at EotR?

We arrived very late Thursday last year and it was fine - loads of space. lots of people seemed to be arriving early on Friday and there was plenty of room.

(There has been an capacity increase since, but can't imagine it will massively effect the camping space).

Own drink etc allowed in the arena, but No glass I think.