Rococo

Intervention

Power Out

Rebellion (Lies)

---ENCORE---

Haiti

We Used To Wait

Wake Up

That's probably too long. They might bring David Byrne on for Speaking In Tongues as he features, and they could keep him on for their version of This Must Be The Place. Maybe Cyndi Lauper for Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Bowie for Wake Up! I can dream!

Edited by Banana Co

Here's the set list they played at Poland a few days ago...

Month of May

Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

Keep the Car Running

No Cars Go

Haïti

Empty Room

Rococo

The Suburbs

The Suburbs (Continued)

Neighborhood #2 (Laika)

Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)

We Used to Wait

Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)

Rebellion (Lies)

Encore:

Ready to Start

Intervention

Wake Up

It was a surprising rowdy crowd, some ginger dude tried to start a fight with me and when being civil didn't work I told him f**k off which made him quit and during Arcade Fire in the middle of the crowd a pair a drunkards got into fight which was quickly stopped.

It was a surprising rowdy crowd, some ginger dude tried to start a fight with me and when being civil didn't work I told him f**k off which made him quit and during Arcade Fire in the middle of the crowd a pair a drunkards got into fight which was quickly stopped.

Yep, I found that too - too many dicks on the dancefloor, to quote Flight of the Conchords. They were also really noisy, talking and shouting throughout, which, when coupled with the too-quiet sound coming from the speakers became incredibly annoying. I'm not sure if it was because of all that but there was something lacking overall for me.

There was a couple in front of me for almost the whole time, and when the girl went to get some beers another girl came up to the guy and asked for a ciggarette. He gave her one very kindly and she went to kiss him (It was as if it was all a chat up thing), as she leant forward the guy sort of moved back and some random man went "He's with someone, stop trying to chat him up!"

Edited by Banana Co