Bladder Control

Guest Sketchead

I have a very small bladder, after a couple of pints I'm constantly having to go.

Thankfully there's not THAT many of the main band I really want to be near the front for, but when there is, I try and not drink anything for a couple of hours before hand and make myself go for a piss at least half an hour before they're due on stage, so I have plenty of time to fight my way back through the crowd!

I have MS and when it flares up I need to use one. I still have self catheters (don't look that up lads) which I bring as it can decide it dose not want to play at any time.

However due to the heat last year I cam home with a really nasty infection and was pissing blood for two weeks. Hence not really an option for the fit and young.

Sorry for the graphic nature of the post but I say it as I see it.

Happy drinking and remember don't pee anywhere other than in a loo! Or a ground worm will crawl up your unmentionables ;)

Don't get me wrong - I love drinking.

But drinking need not be the main focus of Glastonbury, and drinking too much can spoil it for you.

Sometimes, if the question is "how do I deal with this undesirable aspect of drinking", the answer is "drink less".

He could so do it! I am in disabled camping and you could go as his PA for free.

They are brilliant and they is a hire facility for scooters and charging points for electric wheel chairs. (I take my normal wheel chair but I am pretty blind as well so don't use the hire ones as I would kill someone)

It's a great atmosphere in camp with showers with good loo's and everything catered for people with physical disabilities.

Have a fab time!

Alcohol switches off your body's ability to control it's bladder, so whereas it would usually tell it absorb the liquid it'll just simply let it right threw. I think after a couple of drinks every pint of alcohol on top of it = 2-4 pints of piss... simply because you're body no longer holds the ability to retain water, not until it's sober.

The only way around it? Don't drink alcohol, but that wouldn't be very fun would it :P

Edited by Yesiamaduck