Festival trinkets...

Guest beards

Like I said, we only used it on the Sunday after my friends had left their £10 tent. We cut a hole in an old camp chair & then a hole in the top of the tent to put your head through. Was excellent. But after 3/4 days of festival stodge & cider it f**king reeked. The poo went into an old 15 pack Fosters box.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our mates is quite handy with the old mig welder, he's saying he's developed the "land rover of beer trolleys" as a hybrid from last years (which broke under the weight of the beer). If you plan on doing a tesco trip without a decent beer trolley, you're a nutter, made me feel physically sick trying to balance 3 crates + spirits + food on the way back to camp the only time I did it.

Camo shorts + trackies on underneath, ideal festival wear, keep you warm, plenty of pockets, tuck the trackies in your wellies so theres no rub.

Bought a battery powered DAB radio for last year, just way better than everyone changing the tracks on the ipod all the time/ bringing an ipod which will inevitably run out of juice/ get f**ked.

Bought a really nice corona deckchair one year, that lasted all of one day before it got nicked. I did go for a hunt but it was long gone. Comfiest damn chair in the world for a festival though.

Edited by Mega Ross

Don't take trolleys, or sledges, they just break

proof of this is in the go-kart we made last year, out of the broken trolleys from people around us

47501_435971529678_514874678_4807409_7668553_n.jpg

a beer bong was later added for good measure, attached to a broken tent pole from our neighbours shit tent.

Don't take trolleys, or sledges, they just break

proof of this is in the go-kart we made last year, out of the broken trolleys from people around us

47501_435971529678_514874678_4807409_7668553_n.jpg

a beer bong was later added for good measure, attached to a broken tent pole from our neighbours shit tent.

:lol:

I found somebody selling a vibrator in Dudley on that site just from browsing before. I imagine if you sit on a washing machine you'll get the same sort of titillation.

Don't be so judgemental in future. It's a good site for finding random crap -- not just furniture and kitchen appliances.

You haven't made a valid point at all. I posted a link to that website and within an hour you came back with something tedious and contrary to say about it - that's not evidence you had a good look around.

You're judging a site based on what I assume are things you saw as soon as you opened up the first page, and then immediately closed down afterwards. Sites like that, you go with something in mind and 9 times out of 10, you find it, and if you don't, it's sure to be on there if you keep checking back. I've found portable battery chargers, concealable hip flasks and dozens of other things both festival and non-festival related on that website, and what's more is it's absolutely free to get it whereas on eBay - despite being my other choice to send people to find random crap - something like a concealable hip flask would be £10 or £20.

What are you talking about? :lol:

A guy is asking for some advice on things to do at camp when he's bored, and things that may make his stay at the festival more comfortable or 'enhance' the experience. I directed him towards a website that could give him free random shit he doesn't really need to brighten up the monotonous days at the festival (and believe me, that website has a shitload of it), and without much thought or consideration, you've immediately jumped in, not really contributed anything yourself and dismissed it.

How irrelevant and pointless must your life be to do such a thing? You sad man.

I've have gotten quite ill after Reading a couple of times & a quick dip under the cold water tap (I use the Henry's Gate one) in the morning/early afternoon can quickly cure your hangover & wake you up. Plus girls get to see you looking all wet in your Speedos.

Do you find it comforting to wrangle your way out of fairly ordinary conversations backed up with opinions and observations you can't sustain by casually dismissing and interpreting what people say as them being aggressive?

I'm being helpful; you're not. Now go - save the online community!