Guess the act announced tomorrow

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An outside bet for Justice? I know they're probably not big enough but I could also see them being too big for The Clash. I don't know if Justice are touring next year but if they are the Rockness bookers may have spoken to Xavier when he played this year with Club75.

I really don't have a clue. If it's going to be the Sunday headliner then surely it will have to be a dance act? Who is actually big enough to headline the festival? Daft Punk obviously spring to mind but I really don't think they'll be at Rockness next year.

I reckon it could be a Clash headliner though, wouldn't make sense for them to announce all 3 headliners at once. Going for Underworld.

i think its gonna be tough for electronic acts to top chemical brothers, they are so good live and the light shows are always epic!

whoever they get for sunday night its got to be good judging by their other two headliners, surely they'd have to be on the same level as Kasabian and Chemical Brothers