Sziget 2011

Guest kaisherz

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the Dutch promoter, no news on day zero yet. :(

Pprices will be the same as last year: 500 forint for a pint of lager which comes down to 1.86 EUR or 1.64 GBP at current rates which are average.

Get your forints locally in Budapest and check exchange rates daily. The rates fluctuate between 275-320 a pound, so getting them at the lower rates can make a 10-15% difference in costs for you!

Day 0: Balkan Fanatik&Janicsák Veca, Belmondo, Frenkie, Leningrad, Shaking Godspeed, Gentlemen's Agreement @sziget @szigetfest

Sziget 2011 day -1: Dés László, Kozma Orsi, Váczi Eszter, Berkes Gábor, Szentmihályi Gábor-Michel és Kiki #sziget @sziget @szigetfest

only 4 weeks to go.i only decided this week whether to go........gonna have to live cheaply to fund it but i know that it'll be worth it once im there on that magical island once more!

highlights im lookin forward to are pulp,chemical brothers, richie hawtin,varela and the prodigy......lots on the lineup i dont know of too that can be looked into

really hope the afterparty bar by the entrance is open again this year....heard it was'nt on last year for some reason