Sign in to follow this  
Guest only_jay

Guns n Roses Cancel?

It's a 'verified account' which seems to confirm it's really him... Weird to announce this via twitter at half 11 on a Sunday night though.

Just read this on my twitter page......since it is Axl it doesn't surprise me! Wonder what the organisers will do now. Not that I was planning on watching them anyway

there's definitely still time to get a replacement band. a band big enough to headline will be prepared enough to quickly rehearse a set. gorillaz did it with not that long to prepare. it just depends who it will be

He hasn't posted on there for nearly 3 months then all of a sudden he decides announce that he has pulled the tour before any other outlets are told and does it via Twitter.. hmmm, I would hazard a guess he has been hacked.

Also, the method the Twitter has been updated with is different to every other post he has made

Edited by loscfestivals

He hasn't posted on there for nearly 3 months then all of a sudden he decides announce that he has pulled the tour before any other outlets are told and does it via Twitter.. hmmm, I would hazard a guess he has been hacked.

Also, the method the Twitter has been updated with is different to every other post he has made

i rekcon either...

1) they had a fall out and princess axl decided to post that on twitter

2) he was hacked

i sorta hope they are out and someone better's replacing them :unsure:

its all very exciting though! :P:lol:

Well its been picked up by Rocksound and also punktastic regarding this tweet as they have posted stories about it now as to whether its officially true or not

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/guns-n-roses-cancel-all-shows?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rocksound

Edited by Reading Local

I was only going to see the first hour of them anyway. Gonna be gutted though if QOTSA are moved up, wanted to see them. :/

1. i think QOTSA could be good headliners, if subheadliners were dead weather that could be great.

2. prebooked headliners for 2011 ready to play as they anticipated someone dropping out, hence why libs didn't headline. Foos, strokes or blur are all possible.

3. everyone just gets reshuffled.

4. MCR DO PLAY LIKE EFESTIVALS SAID HAHAHAHAHAHA

1. i think QOTSA could be good headliners, if subheadliners were dead weather that could be great.

2. prebooked headliners for 2011 ready to play as they anticipated someone dropping out, hence why libs didn't headline. Foos, strokes or blur are all possible.

3. everyone just gets reshuffled.

4. MCR DO PLAY LIKE EFESTIVALS SAID HAHAHAHAHAHA