Seetickets

Guest Interpol1

I have just received a slightly worrying e-mail from Seetickets saying that, if they receive tickets too late for despatch ,I will need to collect my ticket from their box office. Has anyone else received a similar e-mail. This will be my 10th year, and know that tickets can arrive within days of the festival.Little unhappy that I will have to travel some distance to collect a ticket that I have paid postage for.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the tickets say dispatched and they never come (lost in the post or something) will seetickets refund? Or replace? Spesh if there is no signiture on delivery? My friend is paranoid mine have came but his hasnt :P. His postman has a habbit of not getting the neccicary signitures.

I told him not to worry, hes just wondering what will happen worst case senario.

if the tickets say dispatched and they never come (lost in the post or something) will seetickets refund? Or replace? Spesh if there is no signiture on delivery? My friend is paranoid mine have came but his hasnt :P. His postman has a habbit of not getting the neccicary signitures.

I told him not to worry, hes just wondering what will happen worst case senario.

Just checked my OrderTracker today (as in yesterday 11:30PM), they said my tickets had been dispatched from their offices then. So that means mine should be here tomorrow.

I think it's SeeTickets that are delaying, all my mates who got them off Ticketmaster have them, but the SeeTickets ones seem few and far between. It's a pain, as one of mine needs to go off to an eBay buyer, at original price, because they wouldn't let me change my order. So, because of touts, the good people get punished.

hmm... i got my tickets from see tickets about 10 days ago. and their is definatley a law on not refunding you for the postage; im a commercial / contract law student. also they could technicallybe done for false advertisement as your contract with them included delivery of the tickets. however they are likely to have a load of exclusion causes in their terms and conditions.

Mine went sent to my house but no-one was there to sign for it at the time. They left a calling card but instead of allowing me to call up and arrange re-delivery, the tickets were sent back to See Tickets and I was told I had to pick them up from the box office. I called See Tickets and they said I will get a call when the tickets arrive back at See Tickets and I can arrange to redelivery then. Absolute hassle since I may not receive the tickets until possibly Monday. Cutting it real fine.

Edited by Eddache

Mine went sent to my house but no-one was there to sign for it at the time. They left a calling card but instead of allowing me to call up and arrange re-delivery, the tickets were sent back to See Tickets and I was told I had to pick them up from the box office. I called See Tickets and they said I will get a call when the tickets arrive back at See Tickets and I can arrange to redelivery then. Absolute hassle since I may not receive the tickets until possibly Monday. Cutting it real fine.

Ordered mine last year and not heard a thing from them, when i check the ticket tracker it just says weekend tickets are being dispatched so no idea whats going on. See tickets really are a joke this year. Just glad to know i'm not the only one in this situation.