efest Camp

Guest Disco_Fudge

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting there about 7am aswell like everyone else... im also taking a gazibo... be good to set up with everyone...

Some of you might get a random call of me or my mate tom in the morning

my number is 07972702144... if we dont fine anyone our gazibo will have a shitty home made flag pole and blue flag on it probs coloured in with marker pens :D

Edited by Dangle

I'm setting off at 7am, coming from Derby so hope to be there for about 9am to 9:30am. Will give you all a call when we have parked up to get a rough idea of where you all are and to find out if there is space for 2 more tents. Fingers crossed there will be

I'm setting off at 7am, coming from Derby so hope to be there for about 9am to 9:30am. Will give you all a call when we have parked up to get a rough idea of where you all are and to find out if there is space for 2 more tents. Fingers crossed there will be

Made it home around 11.30pm last night. I was last to wake up at the camp! Awesome weekend and the camp was a success. Great to meet everyone, top bunch of people and thanks to everyone involved. Hoefully see some of you guys at cream next year (or before then). Im away prague tommrow, hopefully sort out my photos/videos from it when I get back :)

thanks to everyone who made it. sorry for dissapperaing all the time, that just seems to be what I do when I'm on one!

Also sorry for my meltdown on the sunday, you'd think I'd have learned by now! It was worth it though as I had an absolutely blinding day on the sunday.

Cheers again Jon for the lift both ways. Hope to see many of you again.