efest Camp

Guest Disco_Fudge

Due to my current situation and also from reading about other circumstances in going alone in other threads I've decided to (attempt to) set up an efest camp.

Idea is exactly what it says on the tin:

Those of you who fancy meeting up in the campsite and camping together, whether you are on your own or in a group add your name below.

When more details get released I'll try and specify roughly where we'll pitch our tents. I'll be there for the gates opening so as to try and stick to the plan as far as possible. Also I'll be buying a flag and pole (mine got nicked at Rock Ness :angry:) so you can find me/us easily.

Hopefully this will result in lots of cool/like minded people camping together and help out those of us (like myself) who have been let down by boring/so called 'mates' so are going it alone.

Fell free to pitch in with other suggestions. I'll also give a few of you my mob number nearer the time in case of any last minute hitches.

Hopefully we'll get a decent sized group together, this will all work out and I'll be the hero of the summer! Ha!

Peace out

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fudge, did i actually meet you at rock or did we miss each other? was it your smiley that got nicked? I was up there on friday with nic, al for a bit but camped in fr and then couldn't find your site cause the flag got nicked.

anyway in a bid to not hijack this thread, i think i may go on my own, but i have a wedding friday and would have to make my own way down on saturday.

Amper: You may have, I was camping in the same bit as Nic anyway. On the friday I was wearing a nessie outfit fashiooned from a hoddie and on sat was in a Radio soulwax tux. If I do see you at cream I imagine it will be one of those situations where its "oh THATS who you are"!

possibly, it depends how much i've got to spare, have to save for a bloody holiday in september.

if not, i'll be making an appearance one of the days, it'd be good to get a meet up sorted seeing as i missed the rockness & creamfields '08 meets.

possibly, it depends how much i've got to spare, have to save for a bloody holiday in september.

if not, i'll be making an appearance one of the days, it'd be good to get a meet up sorted seeing as i missed the rockness & creamfields '08 meets.

I've only done days at Creamfields before, so how does the camping work? Do you choose which field or do they fill one up at a time? Which is the best place to camp? Can we identify an eFestivals site for all the Billy-no-mates camping alone? Finally, what are the queues like to get in for camping? Sorry, just a load of questions. . .

just over a month to go. I'll get onto the website nearer the time and check the camping map/areas and try to find a place for efest camp and try as best as possible to stick to it. Like I said I'll be taking a flag so you can find me easily. As its stands I too am currently going to be making the trip solo. I always end up loosing my friends anyway so I'm not overly bothered. It'll just be a bit sad on my journey without anyone to get all excited with but hey ho

Edited by Disco_Fudge

Hi there, there is 4 of us heading up in a car from dundee 2 guys and 2 girls and we have another 4 friends meeting us there as they are getting the train from glasgow to warrington, we would be well up for meeting up and camping and i have one space left in my car if anyone needs a lift from dundee, perth or glasgow xx

Hey all. Thought I'd start a list of those who are most likely to be joining the efest camp. from reading all of the posts in the thread I make the attendee's as follows:

Disco_Fudge +1

Irish Crew 09

Glitter+Vodka

DanB

Upnorth84

Oli321

MattyLee91

awsl13

let me know if you want to be added or removed from this list and also if you are taking folk besides yourself. will pm my mob number in the next fortnight

Hey all. Thought I'd start a list of those who are most likely to be joining the efest camp. from reading all of the posts in the thread I make the attendee's as follows:

Disco_Fudge +1

Irish Crew 09

Glitter+Vodka

DanB

Upnorth84

Oli321

MattyLee91

awsl13

let me know if you want to be added or removed from this list and also if you are taking folk besides yourself. will pm my mob number in the next fortnight