efest Camp

Guest Disco_Fudge

Hey all,

thanks for your patience. I'm able to get online sporadically till Thurs evening.

Obviously I'm more than happy for all new comers to be added to the list. Others feel free to update it yourselves and post on this thread. I'd also be happy to have a 2nd in command (so to speak). To lighten the burden on myself.

MrCool, if you could take a gazebo that'd be fantastic. What time are you planning on arriving, as the sooner the better as far as pitching it goes.

In regards to possible camping sites; I seem to recall someone mentioning they would be able to get a copy of the site map scanned on here. Otherwise I don't have a clue really. Ideally somewhere that won't fill up to quickly, so we have adequate space. Unfortunately this would most likely be the furthest trek from the entrance (and its quite a hike to the nearest camping as it is!)

Once I'm back in the U.K on thursday night I'll pm everyone confirmed my mob number (I also have a few walkie talkies, but obviosuly distributing them beforehand would be an issue. Although if anyone wants to take their own we could agree an efest channel to go on). Before then if all those definately wanting to be a part of camp efest could send me a pm so I can simply click a quick reply. Also in your pm could you put how many are in your party and approximate time of site arrival. I'm going to be pushed as it is getting my own shit sorted, as my train is on friday at 4.30pm. So with that in mind anyone wanting to help me lighten the load, ANY help and/or suggestions would be most appreciated.

I REALLY REALLY want this to be a success and not fall on its arse.

cheers dudes/dudettes

Edited by MrCool

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have around 20 on the list so far. I expect some will cancel or not turn up. SO realistically I am hoping to get space for around 10 tents. We managed it fine at rock ness, but then again Rock Ness didn't sell out so it will be trickier. It will undoubtedly be an issue and theres no way we can actually reserve an area. What may happen is we get 4 or 5+ tents together and once everyone else is set up, let them know where we are and we can do pre-raving bevvying and dancin'! Which brinsg me nicely to.....does anyone have a suitable soundsystem they can take in for the group?

It will be a mission and I'll try my best to make it work. It would be easiest if folk arrive as early as possible, so I don't have to fend off coked up scousers on my own, who are on "my land".

The website doesnt say what time it'll arrive. How long would a bus journey take from liverpool? (I have no idea as don't know the area). Or if you're feeling generous you could pick me up from Liverpool town centre at 6am on sat morning!!!!!

:wacko: Eazy mate iam up 4 camping with ye all there is 5 ov us. where all abit mad and proper party people and we are all good lads and get on with all walks ov life. the only prob is what if someone camping with us all is a head blagging dick. dont fancy coming back at 4am sunday morning to our little creamfields and some chavy twat starts melting my head if ye know what i mean. help me out ere mate and es me mind cause iam up 4 this work hard and party even harder,if it does not happen mate i will come and find ye and ave a few beers with ye all, we will be getting there at about 8am i know you ave alot on the list so space 4 all them tents is going 2 be hard 2 save, so what ever happens mate we will meet up and ave a good laugh,see ye all there fellow raverbabys :P:D;)

f**k, just wrote a MASSIVE reply there and wiped it by mistake.

Anyway, I've only been off this for 24hrs and WHAM!!!! shit loads to catch up on. was meant to be home at 10pm but thats me just in now thanks to many many flight cancelations.

Will try and make my way through replies here before going through pm's.

If someone gave out their number too it would be helpfull. I feel I may struggle with demand. Also if my mob keeps going off at security they might have me fingered (literally) as a dealer!

I'm heading on the train for liverpool tomorrow at 4.30. I'm staying at a hostel and Jonathan (whose tag name here escapes me) has kindly offered to pick me up at 6am to head straight there. So hopefully will be there as early as possible. If I'd known there were folk coming down from The Sneck I would have got in on that but have paid my travel already.

TBH I doubt we will find a pitch/be able to keep one big enough for all of us. But will do our best. The thought occurred to me that there may be other flags the same as mine, so I'll put a big 'F' on it with duct tape, The F being for Fudge, vain I know. I thought about doing an 'E' for efestivals but again they may have me down as a dealer, (do I sound paranoid?!?!?!)

Also, I don't need to update the list really. EVERYONE from here is welcome. Pretty confident that scallies/neds/bams/chavs aren't that high a demographic here.

I have a f**king hectic day tomorrow (have been away all week so my prep is very last minute) but will try and check in when time permits.

Anyone have any joy with getting the site map? would help things hugely. Otherwise will probably head to the furtherest away point which is likely to fill up last, so we have space.

Think I've covered everything.

Now onto those pm's......

Yeah I'm picking Fudge up in Liverpool in the morning, so hopefully be there for 7am if not earlier (depending if I get lost). Just looked at the weather, looks like it's gonna rain, but it's such a beautiful day today and it said rain so I think they might be wrong :P. PM me for my number if anybody wants it.

You wont get lost. Down speke boulevard, through widnes, over the Runcorn bridge, stay on the expressway towards Daresbury/Warrington/Motorways (practically a straight line once youre on it). Signage will say CREAMFIELDS on it too. No getting lost now :P

im up for it :) me and my BF are coming down early as poss for the weekend! woo!

propz be easy for people to find me, im plastered in tattoos, and have 3 stars on my right temple :) xxxx